What We Do
Axis has been working to help raise the standard of social housing for over 2 decades.
Our service includes:
- Housing refurbishment (Void refurbishment)
- 24 hour responsive repairs
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Decent Homes projects
- Cyclical decoration and associated repairs
- Alterations, disabled adaptations and small works
Our organisation is large enough to provide the efficiencies, resources and innovative thinking of a major provider. Yet by staying true to our values, we also maintain our commitment to quality service and delivering real value.
We are entrusted with the housing stock of some of the UK's largest Social Housing Landlords:
- We maintain over 100,000 properties per year for our clients
- We carry out over 150,000 responsive repairs a year
- We fully refurbish over 2,000 properties a year
- And every year we return around 3,000 empty houses to a Decent Homes standard
- We employ over 400 people working out of eight offices from the South of England to the Midlands, and operate a fleet of over 200 vehicles