We’re looking for a proactive and efficient administrator to join our team in Brentwood. You will be working as part of the team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations, local authorities and their residents.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing customer service to residents and customers
- Using company systems to process orders adequately in order to invoice clients
- Updating the system with all interactions with residents
- Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Maintaining logs and monitoring variation request
- Answering payment queries or both sub contractor and client
- Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery
- Arranging appointments for residents with operatives in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database
- Ordering equipment needed for the job
What you need to succeed:
- Understanding of Maintenance and Repairs industry
- Experience in a call centre environment
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service
- A flexible approach to problem solving
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.