We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Administrator to join our team at our office in St. Leonards, East Sussex . Within this role, you will be working as part of the team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations, local authorities and their residents.
- Providing customer service to residents and customers
- Using company systems to process orders adequately in order to invoice clients
- Updating system with all interactions with residents
- Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs
- Resolution of minor complaints at call level
- Maintain logs and monitor variation request
- Maintain and action emails from contract mailboxes
- Answering payment queries of both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work
- Updating and changing information as the job changes
- The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner if and when necessary
- Provide information to your line manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
What you need to succeed:
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls
- IT Literate
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent Work ethic
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.