To work with the Apprentice team learning the skills and gaining experience of Business Administration whilst studying towards completion of the NVQ Level 2 & 3 and Level 2 & 3 Apprenticeships.
Working alongside an Office Manager to:
- Provide customer service to residents and customers
- Arrange appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents and changing appointments
- Attend Axis Induction, Health and Safety training, Toolbox talks and College Induction
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools
- Successfully complete the ‘Apprentice Challenge’ project, which is compulsory for the completion of your apprenticeship
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database
- Updating and changing information as the job changes
- Ordering equipment needed for the job
- Work as an integral team member with other apprentices, Axis operatives, clients, customers and tenants
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner if and when necessary
- Provide information to your Line Manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
- Ensure college course attendance is 100% and college absence communicated to your Line Manager and Apprentice Master every time you fail to attend college
- Communicate any absence from work as per your contractual terms and conditions
- Communicate college requirements for completion of NVQ Level 2 & 3 portfolio work with Axis Mentor, Apprentice Master and Contracts Manager
- Pass all college exams and projects in each year of college otherwise your apprenticeship will be terminated
Training and assessment mainly takes place in the workplace however there will also be some classroom based tasks involved.
Additional training will be provided if required.
- IT Literate
- Customer Service
- GCSE A-C in Maths & English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to identify problems
- Ability to identify customers’ needs
- Willing to go the extra mile to deal with a difficult situation
- Ability to prioritise issues
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Call centre environment (Desirable)
- Previous Administration experience (Desirable)
Any Other Information
- Excellent Work ethic
- Treating others with respect
- All staff have a personal responsibility and accountability to Axis to ensure that their day to day activities adhere to the Sustainability Policy Statement and Plan and minimise the impact upon the environment.
- It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability and reduce the impact upon the environment by minimise waste and maximise recycling; saving energy; minimise water usage and report any electrical faults, water leakage or other environmental concerns to the facilities or line manager.
This role will cover surrounding areas as part of the Apprenticeship.