Delivering the Difference – The Key to R&M’s success is the continuous improvement of our services in response to resident’s feedback; ensuring residents are fully involved in decision-making processes affecting their homes. Axis RLO’s are customer focussed and provide a one-stop contact point, empowering residents to feel respected and valued by maintaining the best quality experience when engaging with us.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities
Customer Care and Dis-satisfaction response
* Proactively respond to expressions of dis- satisfaction at the initial stage, preventing escalation wherever possible.
* Investigate, register all complaints and report in accordance with company and client procedures. Ensure all MP, Councillor enquiries and complaints are investigated and resolved efficiently and within target and advising residents and clients of their outcomes
* Maintain the Company’s complaint log and use the information to report on trends including the lessons learnt and how to improve our service
* Make appointments for further works, if required, and ensure these are carried out and completed to the resident’s satisfaction
* Arrange compensation or goodwill gestures if required, all to be agreed and approved by the
Customer Service Manager / Divisional Manager
* Respond to expressions of dis-satisfaction received from residents via the text message
service within agreed timescales and ensure the issues are addressed
* Ensure resident telephone surveys are carried out and recorded, with the appropriate action
taken regarding feedback. Provide a monthly report detailing the findings of the surveys and
actions taken to address any issues or problems that have arisen
* Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports
* Updating and maintaining company documents, reports and spread sheets using Microsoft
Office including letter/email templates, complaints and satisfaction reports, and contact lists
* To contribute ideas and suggestions that may enable the company to provide a better service
* Provide any other reports requested by Client, Line Manager or Customer Manager
* To deliver Customer Care talks as and when required and to ensure they are documented
* Fully comply with the Organisations Health and Safety and Lone Working policies.
* Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to
sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
* Undertake any other ad hoc duties necessary for the smooth running of the Repairs and