We’re winning more contracts, we’re delivering better outcomes, and we’re growing as a business. This means we’ve got more work.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor to join our growing team. In this role you will be involved in ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of various contracts, to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are attained consistently, whilst ensuring the service delivered achieves agreed levels of profitability.
You will be required to carry out key tasks such as:
- Assisting and managing day to day operations of Planned or R&M Contracts
- Working in partnership with clients to exceed operational and business expectations.
- Managing the motivation of operatives and subcontractors
- Ensuring profit and performance targets are achieved
- Liaising and developing relationships with the client’s representatives and resident groups
- Monitoring the performance of the contract and ensure that Key Performance Indicators are achieved
- Managing resources to ensure efficiency and contractual obligations are maintained
- Monitoring progress of the contract to ensure the completed works are correct and to the agreed specification standard
- Monitoring quality, safety and environment and promote a safety culture within the business unit
- Managing / liaising with a team of Supervisors, Administrators and Resident Liaison Officers to ensure contractual expectations are met along with responsibility for recruitment retention, training and development of employees
- Maintaining and developing reports on progress and performance of contracts
- Formal qualification and training within the Building industry
- Understanding of all principles within contract management.
- The ability to adapt to busy workload
- Prioritise a changing schedule
- Strong management skills and the ability to motivate a team at all levels
- Experience within a result driven business
- Ability to be innovative and creative to resolve complex
- Knowledge of building maintenance and repair
- Trade background
- Health and Safety
We’ll give you what you need to continue your development, a welcoming team to work with and learn with, and a busy and ever-changing workplace where you can excel.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients and out community.