Working within a customer service environment, responding to and resolving customer queries through telephony and digital channels. Using multiple IT systems and Microsoft office tools to raise new jobs and book appointments. Handling customer service enquiries and complaints; Ensuring that a “First Class” customer service is delivered at all times. Working within a call centre environment, dealing with inbound customer calls from residents and clients relating to household repairs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Provide our clients and customers with excellent, first contact resolution services across multiple channels. Offer great customer service by listening to customers’ queries, building rapport, demonstrating empathy, resolving queries/concerns and always opening and closing the call or correspondence in accordance with the company’s customer service handling procedures.
* Taking inbound calls from Residents and/or Social Housing Providers in relation to repair works;
including raising new jobs, appointment scheduling and existing works updates.
* Using IT Systems to raise new repairs, book in and rearrange appointments for customers and/or clients whilst on the telephone
* Dealing with customer service queries, issues and investigating complaints in relation to outstanding works, delays and other defects (e.g. damage to property, employee behaviour)
* Liaising with Clients, Axis Operatives, managers, staff and Sub-Contractors in order to provide updates to works and resolving repairs issues
* Diary management of appointments and making outbound calls to customers with updates to progress of any works, possible delays and rearranging appointments
* Adhering to Call Handling Procedures, Axis Policies and Operational Processes in order to ensure a “First Class” Service is delivered at all times. Ensuring that all Customers are treated equally and fairly in line with Axis’ Equality and Diversity Policy
* Managing generic and/or team email inboxes using Microsoft Outlook (where required) where customers chose to email new repair works requests, client approvals and operative worksheets/reports on completed works
* Updating and maintaining company documents, reports and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office including letter/email templates, complaints and satisfaction reports, and contact lists (Where
* Working effectively on your own and within a team to achieve individual and company targets and KPIs, ensuring customer satisfaction is above 90% at all times
* Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
* Behaviours and attitudes to deliver “Right First Time” service and identify customer needs
* Using multiple IT software packages and/or company systems
* Back office operations within a housing or maintenance organisation
* Technical knowledge of repairs within the maintenance or building industry
* Providing first class customer service face to face, via telephone or writing
* Dealing with customer service enquiries effectively and efficiently
* Working effectively within a team and/or towards targets/KPIs
* Working in a call centre environment; dealing with high volumes of calls
* Working within a housing and/or maintenance organisation
* Call centre environment
Other Key Information
* Excellent Work ethic
* Treating others with respect
* All staff has a personal responsibility and accountability to Axis to ensure that their day to day activities adhere to the Sustainability Policy Statement and Plan and minimise the impact upon the environment.
* It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability and reduce the impact upon the environment by minimise waste and maximise recycling; saving energy; minimise water usage and report any electrical faults, water leakage or other environmental concerns to the facilities or line manager.