We’re looking for an exceptional Digital & IT intern to join our team in Stratford. Within this role, you will be working on a busy service desk providing first-line support to a wide variety of users from standards users and mobile operatives up to director level.
The role is ideal for someone wanting to make the transition from studying IT to working in a live environment with an initial fixed term of 12 months. It is intended that the first six months will be spent in first-line support moving to second-line support and then greater involvement in problem management.
What will you do?
- Provide first-line support to a large user base
- Attempt first-time fix over the phone or in person and resolving logged issues within SLA
- Responsible for standard changes such as PC builds and new user requests
- Log and resolve tickets that come through the service desk
- Escalate issues to the service desk supervisor as appropriate
- Install and maintain software and hardware
- Diagnose software and hardware faults
- Work with the technology and systems teams on projects and testing systems updates
- Customer-facing experience
- Some experience in an IT Support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 365, Dynamics, Windows 7 and 10
- Work well with others; both your own team and the wider business
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.