We’re looking for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to join our team in Kingston. You will manage the electrical day to day running of electricians and apprentices so that all requirements are achieved and maintained in line with company policies and rules of enrolment of the NICEIC.
- Experience within repairs and maintenance
- A minimum of two years experience of working as an NICIEC qualifying supervisor
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally domestic electrical installations, test & inspecting
- C&G 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
- C&G 2360 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- CSCS card
- IT Literate
And we’ll need you to have:
- Excellent work ethic
- A full clean driving license
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.