We’re looking for an experienced Electrician to join our team in Kingston. Within this role you will install, service and maintain electrical systems and appliances in domestic and commercial properties to a high quality standard.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Reading and taking information from the job outline tickets
- Carrying out repairs to domestic dwellings
- Communicating between tenants, office staff and the client
- Undertaking routine maintenance and servicing to electrical systems and appliances
- Tracing, locating and rectifying faults and ensure systems and appliance are left in a safe and serviceable condition
- Reporting all faulty appliances/installation that do not comply with current regulations
- Replacing electrical sockets and fittings
- Replacing consumer units
- Rewiring domestic properties both occupied and void
- Installing smoke alarms, fans, shower units, shower circuits
- Carrying out the necessary health and safety risk assessments when on site
- Ensuring a first time fix on as many occasions as possible
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Repairs and Maintenance experience
- Health and Safety training such as Site Safety, Manual Handling
- Qualified C&G, NVQ Level 3
- 17 Edition and full qualification to support
- 2391 Test and Report
- Excellent work ethic
- A full clean driving license
- A DBS
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.