Join us in our vibrant and collaborative service centre, helping us to deliver the difference to our customers, our residents and our operatives.
We are looking for experienced Gas Administrators who have some knowledge of a call centre environment and knowledge within the gas industry who are looking to help us build our service and grow our business.
You’ll have experience in a high volume call centre environment, you’ll be used to the pressure and the challenges of that role.
If you have a “right first time, every time” attitude with an excellent, open and clear communication style which gives you the ability to build a rapid rapport with your customers, we want to hear from you.
You’ll need to be able to show us you can:
- Pick up new systems quickly
- Provide excellent customer service and have a great telephone manner.
- Prioritise issues
- Arrange appointments with residents, being the key person communicating with both resident & maintenance worker
And we’d love for you to be:
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to go the extra mile with a difficult situation, allowing you and your team to deliver the best outcome for your customer
- An ambitious and positive personality who can improve our processes
In return, we offer a strong, family environment where you will be given the opportunity to succeed & make a difference to the community around you. You’ll have the chance to grow, to give back and develop not only yourself, but also your career.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
Just click on the link below and we’ll do the rest.
Thank you for your time, we look forward to meeting you soon.