Our gas team in Essex is growing, and we need your help.
If you’re looking for a new role that will allow you to build your skills, develop your knowledge, and achieve your career goals, then we’ve got something for you.
If you have experience in the following:
- Boiler Breakdown /services
- Fault find
- Work testing
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Health and Safety training such as, SMSTS, SSSTS, Working from Heights, Manual Handling, Asbestos Awareness
And the ability to:
- Manage your own time and workload
- Work under pressure
- Drive in the Essex area (you’ll need to know the area reasonably well)
- Work on your own
- Get things right first time, every time
Then we want to hear from you.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary plus van, call outs, and benefits. You’ll get supported in your skills development, and we’ll make sure you get the additional qualifications you need to continue to grow.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we’d love to hear from you too, so please do apply with your CV and if you have any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org