Working within the Performance Management Team the successful candidate will be involved in reviewing various aspects of the “call to cash” process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the production of performance reports across all areas of the division and also the analysis of the report findings to assist with the improvement of Divisional performance.
Data management will also be a key function of the role to ensure that job interfaces function smoothly and the data held within our job management system contains relevant and accurate data.
The role will involve a level of hands on trouble shooting.
Key Tasks / Activities/ Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be able to provide evidence of:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse performance trends and prepare relevant commentary on the findings.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Preparation of internal and external performance reports within Excel and Word.
- Have excellent communication skills; be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business both written and oral.
- Working within a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
The role will require the successful candidate to have a proven skill set within the following applications:
- Excel – Advanced (Including pivot tables, creating charts, using v-lookup and nested formula)
- Word – Intermediate
- Report writing (OBDC queries, crystal reports)
The role will involve assisting with the following:
- Preparation of Standard Performance Reports
- Exception Reporting
- System Comparison Reports
- Data Cleansing
- External Contract KPI Figures
- Management Reporting Pack by Contract
- Internal Reactive KPI’s
- Void Performance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Trends in Over dues
- Post Inspection Results
- Monthly Operative Performance
- Consolidated Performance Report for Division
- Preparation of Ad hoc Performance Reports
- Provide written exception reports based on results of weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Data Management
- Job Management Interfaces
- Static Data Loads
- Assist with internal Service Improvement Plans
- Monitoring of Dynamic Resource Scheduling System to ensure best practice
- Attend Monthly Performance meetings.
Other Key Information
- All staff have a personal responsibility and accountability to Axis to ensure that their day to day activities adhere to the Sustainability Policy Statement and Plan and minimise the impact upon the environment.
- It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability and reduce the impact upon the environment by minimise waste and maximise recycling; saving energy; minimise water usage and report any electrical faults, water leakage or other environmental concerns to the facilities or line manager.