Are you looking for a challenging role where you’ll have a direct impact on the social housing landscape? Do you want to ensure we’re delivering the best value for our clients, our residents, and our colleagues? Would you like to gain experience of and exposure to some big, new, and exciting contracts that we’re winning?
If you’re thinking about making that change, then we’ve got the best new role for you.
As one of the UK’s best contractors, we’ve been winning new work that will change lives, and we’d love you to join us to make sure we’re delivering the right solutions in the right way; sustainably, securely, and safely.
We need you to have:
- Knowledge of the National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates
- An understanding of various contract pricing models, including Price Per Property
- The ability to analyse and evaluate complex data
- A degree in a related field and experience as a QS, ideally in our industry
And in an ideal world you’d be:
- Able to manage relationships with your client and colleagues effectively
- Flexible in approach and attitude to the delivery of works
- Able to travel across the region, and sometimes further afield
- Good with systems and willing to help out with our plans for improving them
In return, we’ll support your development, and offer you a strong, family environment where you’ll be given what you need to enable you to achieve your (and our!) goals. We’ll give you the chance to grow, give back, and develop yourself and your career.
And remember – here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
See the full job spec below, click on the apply button, and we’ll do the rest.