We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Regional Supervisor to join our team in Stratford. Within this role, you will provide on-site supervision of works carried out for our client’s residential properties,ensuring operatives comply with health and safety and that instructions for the job have been followed.
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties in line with company fleet policies
- Hold regular one-to-one meetings with operatives to ensure they are kept informed and engaged with the business
- Conduct annual appraisals with operatives
- Day-to-day supervision of the region ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively
- Assist in planning appointments in conjunction with the scheduling team
- provide technical support to operatives and subcontractors
- Ensure digital submission of risk assessments, confirmation of works and reports are submitted in line with the company procedure.
- Ascertain that all subcontractors and operatives carrying out works on site have been inducted, ensure that every operative is appropriately qualified to carry out the operations they propse to engage
- Delivery of Toolbox talks or completion via LMS365
- Ensure that all variation requests are appropriately completed prior to commencing work
- Ensure that operative productivity targets are met
- Operative comply with company policy around uniform and digital innovations
- Review and approval of operatives expense claims
- Attend pre-inspections where necessary and submit reports within 48hrs for standard orders and within 24hrs for complaints/emergencies
- Encompass Company change, including any training where necessary with a positive attitude
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
See below full Job Description