We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Resident Liaison Officer to operate across different locations in East Sussex such as Hastings and Bexhill. The right candidate will be customer focused and will provide a one-stop contact point, empowering residents to feel respected and valued by maintaining the best quality experience when engaging with us. Axis Resident Liaison Offers are accountable for ensuring residents are fully involved in decision making processes affecting their homes.
- Proactively respond to expressions of dis- satisfaction at the initial stage, preventing escalation wherever
- Investigate, register all complaints and report in accordance with company and client procedures. Ensure all MP, Councillor enquiries and complaints are investigated and resolved efficiently and within target and advising residents, other key stake holders and clients of their outcomes
- Maintain the Company’s complaint log and use the information to report on trends including the lessons learnt and how to improve our service
- Visit and meet residents in their homes, when required or requested, dealing with their needs and queries ensuring they are always kept informed
- Make appointments for further works, if required, and ensure these are carried out and completed to the resident’s satisfaction
- Keep clear records of appointments, dates, and times and whether they were attended. Good record keeping skills is essential
- Arrange compensation or goodwill gestures if required, all to be agreed and approved by the appropriate Senior Manager
- Respond to expressions of dis-satisfaction received from residents via the text message service within agreed timescales and ensure the issues are addressed
- Ensure resident telephone surveys are carried out and recorded, with the appropriate action taken regarding feedback. Provide a monthly report detailing the findings of the surveys and actions taken to address any issues or problems that have arisen
- Attend monthly contract meetings and supply relevant reports
- Attend Resident Surgeries and assist vulnerable people report repairs, keep Residents up to date on progress
- Organise Resident consultation events and attend Resident Association Meetings as required
- Identify vulnerabilities relating to individual residents and liaise with client’s housing officers or support services where necessary. Work with our Performance Team to ensure and identified vulnerabilities are accurately recorded within the organization.
- Complete a daily activity sheet detailing visits to residents and
- To deliver Customer Care talks as and when required and to ensure they are documented
And we’ll need you to have:
- A UK Driving Licence;
- Flexibility to travel and work at various sites, and attend evening meetings.
- Knowledge of Reactive Maintenance Services is desirable but not essential, we are happy to look outside our industry, event planning skills and experience would work well as well.
- Experience of working within a customer services environment is essential
- Experience of Customer Engagement and improving Customer Satisfaction is essential
- Proven understanding of Customer Care with particular reference to vulnerable people is essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
See full Job Description below.