With a new partnership come new challenges, and we’re looking for someone who can help us build and maintain positive relationships with our residents, our colleagues, and our clients in north London.
Are you someone who loves making a difference?
Do you want to have an impact on your local community?
Do you care about listening to and understanding the voices of your customers?
If you do, then get in touch.
We need someone who has:
- Experience as a Resident Liaison Officer in a service focused environment
- The ability to work on a busy site surrounded by industry professionals
- A full clean driver’s licence
- The flexibility to work unsociable hours
And we’d love it if you could:
- Be target focused and financially aware
- Be able to work on your own when you need to, but in a close and supportive team
- Have a decent understanding of social housing, local authorities, or housing providers
- Have some understanding of reactive maintenance
We will give you a supportive and friendly environment to work in, a team that’s diverse, engaging, and close, and the support and development you need to get to the next step in your career. We’ll make sure you feel listened to, understood, and welcome, and we’ll work with you to deliver the best possible experience for all of our residents.
You’re going to be a really good people person, working alongside a team of experts in their fields. What’s not to love?
And please remember, here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.