We’re looking for an experienced Scheduler to join our team in Stratford, where you will assist the operational team to plan works in a cost effective and organised way to ensure a quality service for all of our residents, clients, and colleagues.
You’ll be IT literate, you’ll understand the repairs and maintenance industry, and you’ll be able to deal confidently and sensitively with your customers and colleagues around you. As part of this team, you’ll be on the phone a lot, so we need you to have a great phone manner and an optimistic and engaging service style.
What will you do?
- Provide customer service to customers and residents
- Arrange appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Deal with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Reschedule appointments using our planning tools
- Log current jobs onto our job management system/database
- Ensure activities are logged and up to date in an accurate manner
- Work with supervisors and operatives to organise and schedule work
- Update and change information as the job changes
- Work predominantly on FLS ensuring operatives days are planned, maximising productivity and re-arranging works where necessary
- Ensure operatives are using and updating their PDA’s correctly
- Ensure all follow on jobs are actioned at the end of the day- all jobs on the operatives schedules are to be red colour and full notes on ROCC.
Knowledge and Experience
- IT Literate
- Repairs and Maintenance (Desirable)
- Knowledge of ROCC (Uniclass)/FLS
- Call centre environment
We’ll give you the support, training, and development you need to continue to grow your career in the maintenance industry, and we’ll make sure you’re surrounded by some of the best in the industry to help you learn and grow.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.