We’re looking for a Scheduling intern to join our vibrant and dynamic central scheduling team in Stratford, who will assist with scheduling and planning works in a cost effective and organised way. Working within this team will offer you a great opportunity to learn and develop a wide variety of soft and technical skills interacting with sophisticated scheduling software on a daily basis.
- Keeping all timesheet activity logged and up to date in an accurate manner
- Receiving phone calls from operatives on site
- Providing customer service to residents and customers
- Arranging appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Assist with managing the escalation list, dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Assist in deploying emergencies to the correct operative – ensuring all are covered by the day to day team and not passed to OOH except in extreme circumstances
- Rescheduling appointments using our scheduling tools
- Help monitor operatives to ensure they are using and updating their PDAs correctly
- Working predominantly on FLS & ROCC to assist with scheduling operatives’ diaries to maximise productivity and record all aspects of productive and non-productive time
You’ll need to have:
- A passion for delivering the best customer service
- Great communication skills with a wide variety of audiences
- A passion for developing your knowledge in repairs and maintenance
- Willingness to work in a call centre environment
This role will offer you a fantastic potential to gain a great understanding of the industry and a pathway for further professional and personal development.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.