We’re looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join our team in Croydon. Within this role, you will provide on-site supervision of works carried out for clients including residential properties and voids and ensure operatives are following health ad safety standards and completing jobs on time.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day supervision of the contract, dealing with residents, customers and ensuing that all operatives are working productively
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with residents and customers and handling any queries or issues which may arise
- Specifying of voids, checking the void and presenting the orders to the housing offices
- Ensuring all clients expectations are achieved
- Ensuring reports are fully completed and submitted in line with the company procedure
- Managing litigation issues from housing office
- Organising operatives works, assisting in planning appointments in conjunction with the call centre
- Completing appropriate paperwork such as method statements, risk assessments and delivering tool box talks.
- Adhering to and complying with Hr policies and health and safety legislation
- Attending pre-inspections where necessary and submitting reports and complaints/emergencies on time.
- Ensuring all variations sheets are appropriately completed and signed by the client and provide these signed copies to the contract supervisor/manager at the earliest opportunity
Knowledge and Experience
- Repairs and Maintenance industry
- Supervisory experience on a maintenance site
- Ability to report on large multi trade works including codes/full depth reports
- Health and Safety training such as Working at height, Manual handling, Asbestos awareness
- Scaffold Inspection
- Using SOR codes.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.