To deliver and develop training on all Axis systems, procedures and policies to new starters and existing Axis staff (including Managers, Supervisors and Client’s Staff). To ensure customer service and operational requirements are met and continuously improved in order to exceed expectations.
Key Tasks / Activities / Responsibilities
- Deliver training on Business Systems within the Housing Repairs & Maintenance operations, Projects and Planned teams to new starters and existing Office Staff (Including Managers, Supervisors and Clients Staff).
- Develop all relevant training materials and user guides for staff; ensuring these are kept up to date and reissued accordingly with any business changes.
- Ensure that training is structured and organised in line with the new starter inductions and allows for on-going support for further training opportunities.
- Deliver best practice training on Axis Policies, Processes and Customer Service; including call handling procedures and Complaints to deliver a “Best in Class” Service.
- Work with the relevant departments in the development of service systems & processes in order to obtain knowledge of system configuration and contract procedures; including new contract mobilisations.
- Identify training gaps and individual employee needs along with opportunities to improve training procedures and delivery in order to provide continued on-going support to staff.
- Attend Contract & Client meetings, workshops and Tool Box Talks (Where required) to communicate any relevant training updates.
- Ensure all training records are maintained and up to date in line with HR requirement
- Experience using Axis Systems
- Interest in Learning and Development from a training perspective
- Experience in delivering training on a one to one basis, and/or group sessions (Desirable)
- Axis Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to large groups of staff and clients
- Problem solve and identify gaps where improvements can be made to improve the business
- Team player
- Woks well with others to develop, improve and deliver the training programme
- Ability to work on your own using initiative and work to strict deadlines
Other Key Information
- Flexibility in travelling to/from other Axis offices and client premises
|Planning and Organising||X|
|Communication & Feedback||X|
|Training & Development||X|
|Axis Systems and Processes||X|
A – Expert
B – Very Strong – Must have personally handled most aspects in considerable depth
C – Good – Must be able to deliver a “standard” or “average” level of performance
D – Some useful experience is required, but at a lower level of involvement
- All staff have a personal responsibility and accountability to Axis to ensure that their day to day activities adhere to the Sustainability Policy Statement and Plan and minimise the impact upon the environment.
- It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day to day activities embrace sustainability and reduce the impact upon the environment by minimise waste and maximise recycling; saving energy; minimise water usage and report any electrical faults, water leakage or other environmental concerns to the facilities or line manager.