We’re looking for a Trainee Subject Matter Expert (SME) in application and integration to join our IT team in Stratford. Within this role, you will ensure relevant business applications using the Microsoft Power Platform are created and fit for purpose. As well as creating integration changes for the business.
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of new ans current business applications using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance and roll out of business integrations between Microsoft products in use by Axis
- Document the applications and integrations that are built and modified
- Create new applications using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Understanding other Microsoft products in use
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platforms
- Ability to organise and re-organise workloads
- Ability to turn business requirements into business applications
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to identify process improvements and impact them
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.