Axis has been an approved contractor on the South East Consortium’s (SEC) ‘Internal and External Building Work’ framework since 2011. Within the current 2015 – 2019 bandings, Axis is available to SEC members for ‘Major Refurbishments’ works.
The SEC Major Refurbishments category was designed to encompass multiple work streams bundled together and can include but are not limited to;
• Kitchen and Bathroom refurbishment works
• New windows, doors, fascias / soffits, porches, external cladding, guttering and rainwater pipes
• Pitched roofing repairs / replacement
• Roofing repairs / replacement
• Electrical upgrade / re-wire works
• External repairs and cyclical re-decorations
Axis’ property repairs, maintenance and refurbishment services cover 24/7 Responsive Repairs, Planned Improvement, Painting & Decorating, Full Asset Management and Compliance Services including Gas Servicing & Repair, Fire Risk Assessment and M&E. Our previous involvement (2011-2015) with the SEC was on their Cyclical Decorations lot, for which Axis scored first out of the applying contractors on a quality and cost basis.
During our time on the SEC framework Axis has successfully won and delivered the following:
• 2012: Cyclical decs with Gravesham (4 Years, £3.6m value)
• 2013: Roofing repairs programme with Gravesham (2 Years, £300k value)
• 2013: Cyclical Neighbourhoods programme with Town & Country (1 Years, £63k value)
• 2016: Major works programme with Gravesham (3 Years, £2.1m value)
The South East Consortium has 28 members who are all housing providers with a collective stock of 255,000 properties. In 2016/17 £46m worth of contracts was procured through the SEC frameworks (excluding new build). The organisation works with ‘guest’ members outside of the housing sector, such as Education or Public Sector companies with building maintenance and refurbishment requirement. This aligns well to Axis’ experience, which sits across the property sectors: Housing, Commercial, Education, Heritage and Public Sectors
Like the SEC, Axis aim to offer clients a healthy mix of value, innovation, professional delivery and collaborative working that drives up standards.