Axis Europe PLC is a values driven company, with environmental protection at the core of our business. One of our principal values is to: “Protect our environment, protect our future.” We are committed to the protection of the environment and to continually improving our environmental performance, in line with all legal and client requirements.
We are committed to:
• Preventing our activities polluting the environment.
• Being carbon responsible, by reducing our carbon footprint.
• Reducing our use of natural resources such as fossil fuels, water, timber and energy.
• Raising awareness of sustainability issues and knowledge amongst our stakeholders and encouraging their own sustainable development.
• Reducing the amount of waste we send to landfill.
• Supporting biodiversity on our own and client’s premises.
To help us deliver these commitments and ensure continual improvement, we set annual environmental objectives and monitor our performance to ensure we meet our targets. We develop sustainable practices within our own operations and work with our business partners, suppliers and contractors to improve their own performance when working on our behalf.
This Policy is reviewed annually or when changes to our business dictate.
John Hayes CEO