Our specialist security-cleared team was appointed to a major restack project at the Metropolitan Police office in Vauxhall. The building was completely restructured to maximise its potential whilst promoting open plan working.
The works included converting offices to open plan areas, secure rooms and meeting rooms, all with soundproof walls and doors, as well as refurbished tea rooms. The basement, previously a dining area, was converted into locker and storage rooms. The building was fully occupied by staff during the 16-week project, which spanned across 4 floors.
• Full conversions of four floors whilst in occupancy
• Meeting rooms, dining areas & open plan space
• Air conditioning, extract and ventilation systems
• New mains supplies
• Fitted kitchens & tea rooms
• Walls, ceiling, carpets & flooring