Following the successful completion of our four-year redecoration and repair contract with Gravesham Council, in September 2016 Axis was awarded another contract to deliver cyclical external and communal repair and redecoration works. The works were carried out on an estimated 2,000 properties – mixed stock of blocks of flats/maisonettes, houses, bungalows and residential care homes – throughout Gravesham, Kent.
Gravesham Borough Council additionally awarded Axis a 26-week Cyclical Repairs contract to repair and repaint external masonry across the stock. These contracts were all secured via our membership on the SEC internal and external building works framework.
• Brickwork: Ivy removal; repairs; rendering, pebble dash, painting
• Timber, concrete and fencing care and renewal
• Guttering and downpipe replacement
• Renewal of fascia and sofitts
• Maintenance and decoration of balconies and walkways
• External painting
• Replacement of doors
• Maintenance and repair of garage doors and roofs
• Refurbishment of stairwells, handrails and common areas including non-slip flooring
• Internal Redecoration of communal lounge areas and corridors
Read our PDF here