Axis recently completed an internal refurbishment project at St James’s Market which involved a Category A strip out of existing finishes and transformation of one unit into two. Once completed, the Mechanical and Electrical works were reinstated in preparation for new occupants. The rear reception was also stripped and refurbished to include copper cladding and hand finished porcelain tiled flooring.
• Shell and core
• Flooring demolition and installation
• New shopfronts
• Mechanical and Electrical installation
• Rear reception refurbishment
• Hand laid porcelain mosaic flooring
• Fire rated block wall insulation