The Metropolitan Police commissioned Axis as the Principal Contractor to complete an internal and external refurbishment project at their Hornsey station and adjoining buildings, to create a larger yard and additional parking. The de-commissioning project required demolition of four buildings whilst maintaining the structural integrity of the adjoining buildings. The internal strip out included the re-routing of the plumbing, heating, electrical and ventilation systems in order to service the facility.
• External refurbishment
• Demolition of four buildings and CID office
• Internal strip out
• Roofing works
• Resurfacing of lower and upper car park
• Installation of entrance doors, steps and DDA compliant railing
• Re-routing of plumbing, heating, electrical and ventilation systems
• Installation of a timber frame for structural stabilisation
Download our Case Study to find out more.